Hi, I’m Kate, an acupuncturist and Tuina massage therapist based in Naas, Co Kildare.
Whilst acupuncture and massage have a wide range of applications, my main focuses are:
– Using acupuncture to help patients in their fertility and pregnancy journeys
– Using acupuncture and massage to help patients with muscular and skeletal injuries, for example with back, neck and shoulder pain
Every patient that comes to me has a different set of needs, and as such I work with them to create a custom treatment plan to improve their health and well-being.
In formulating treatment plans, I draw upon extensive experience in multiple fields. This includes:
– Starting out as a massage therapist in 1993, then studying aromatherapy in 1994.
– Then in 1998, I completed my training as an acupuncturist with the Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland.
– Once qualified, I grew my skills by working directly with patients, whilst regularly attending courses and seminars.
– The next major skill was studying Facial Rejuvenation acupuncture in London in 2007.
– And then utilising acupuncture for fertility treatment, with the Zita West Network, in 2012. With ongoing Zita West training each year.
– I’ve also studied and received a diploma in nutrition, which I use to help guide patients where needed.
Currently I treat from my home in Naas, and look forward to working with new patients, and helping them in their journey.